8.11.13

ABOUT THESE WRITINGS

ABOUT


All my life I have wonder if there is more to life. I am not the kind that believes that the material world is evil, or devoid of good or spirituality. However I have always had a natural detachment to the world I see. This has lead me to ask myself questions about the people, events and world I see before me, of reality itself.

I do not claim to have all the answers or to have some deep understanding that no other has ever had before. In fact many philosophers in the past have come to many of the same conclusion I have.

Nor do I believe one philosophy can be used for every situation that one is confronted with. However I believe a person should have a basic understanding to which a person understands and confronts the world. That is what this site is mainly about. The Wisdoms/Kriels is more of a focused delivery of this belief system delving into different personality types, professions and the categories by which on places oneself into.

In Reverence, is my faith

No comments:

Post a Comment